565 Media is an innovative, fast-growing Online/Performance Marketing Agency headquartered in Palms Neighborhood of Los Angeles, CA. We are looking to hire a talented Email Marketing Manager to join our team and work within our internet marketing arm of the business. The role of this Digital Media Manager is a critical, day-to-day focal point within 565 Media who is tasked with seamlessly executing operations of multiple email campaigns and client service activities associated with assigned accounts, driving measurable growth for 565 clientele.
We are looking for highly motivated talents who eat, breathe and dream Email Marketing and have experience scaling campaigns aggressively for fast-growing startups and mature e-comm companies alike. The Email Marketing Manager will drive the development and execution of our email marketing and campaign efforts while responsible for leading client communication, strategy, campaign evolution and reporting. We’re seeking an extremely driven, quick-learning, self-starter and detail-oriented individual. If this description is right on the money, then you could be the next member of the 565 Media squadron!
- Email Marketing campaign development, deployment, management and optimization
- Establish critical targeting strategies based on customer lifecycle segmentation, predictive analytics & other key insights from clients.
- Develop the email creative approach, flow chart, and effectively persuade clients of your strategy
- Launch and QA new email campaigns on a multitude of email service providers.
- Improve existing campaign metrics, with frequent a/b testing of subject lines, time of send, content, & more.
- Track, analyze and report on client email KPI’s, and suggest a rigorous testing schedule to report back and iterate on consistently.
- Serve as the key point of contact for email marketing clients, leading communication, feedback, development/growth of the client relationship.
Skills and Experience:
- A solid understanding of digital marketing principles, specifically email marketing best practices & strategies.
- Knowledge of best practices for creating optimized email templates (including responsive design), dynamic content, testing methodologies, list segmentation, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
- Ability to work independently; a self starter to the extreme.
- Strategic thinking, prioritization skills, troubleshooting and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced atmosphere
- Solid written and verbal communication skills – comfortable on the phone
- Experience in Photoshop, copywriting, HTML is a major value add
- Broad understanding of email service providers, and how they are differentiated from each other feature/pricing and service wise. Fluency in at least 1 preferred ESP.
- Deep experience with Mailchimp and Klaviyo preferred